pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

i'm feeling negative today.

I'm in a bad mood and I need to rant.
So I'm basically going to prattle off everything that's annoying me right now. I need to let out this negative energy or else I'm going to take it out on someone.
And whenever I get irrationally mad at a person, I feel bad for weeks. So I'm going to make an effort to reduce the damage I cause.
Here I go.

I hate it when girls think it's cool to casually use their middle finger.
Am I the only one who notices? I feel like in every picture I see, a girl is flipping off the camera. And not only is it rude and disrespectful, it's ridiculous.
Honestly, why would you do such a thing? What are you accomplishing using your middle finger and shoving it in front of a camera lens?
Oh that's right.
YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
You think doing this makes yourself seem like a rebel that shows a flagrant contempt of authority. You think you're a free spirit. You think that nobody can label you because you're so cool.
Well, you are wrong.
It makes you look like just another dumb teenager that doesn't have an ounce of respect.
And you should be ashamed of yourself.

I hate snobby people.
Just because you're good at one particular sport, or your daddy is richer than everyone else, does not make you the ruler of the freaking earth.
So stop talking behind my back because I'm not wearing the same $200 dollar jeans as you. And stop giving me dirty looks because I actually make an effort to get good grades so I can succeed in twenty years.
You are a human being. Just like everyone else.
So ditch that "I am better than you" mentality and make an effort to talk to the other human beings. Because if you gave them a chance, you might actually like them.

That's really all that I wanted to say.
Wow. I just reread all of that and I feel like a horrible person.

& about my previous post about the haircut, I've read all your comments. And thank you so much for all of your feedback. I haven't had much time lately, but I definitely will eventually respond to all of them.
And comment on all the blog posts I've missed.
I've fallen so behind it's making me depressed.

And I'd also like to thank everyone for the awards.
You have no idea how much it means to me.
I'll also do an awards post when I get the time.

So.... yeah.
I feel a bit better now. (:
Thanks for putting up with me.

23 comments:

Ezazi said...

Awwww.

I hate snobby, bitchy people too. -_-

Cheer up!=D

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

HATE THOSE PEOPLE! GRRRR!
I always found the middle finger pics SOOO STUPID!! >:l
And you still sound like an amazing person to me XD

Jay said...

You're not a horrible person. Everything you said was valid :)

Fang said...

If you need to take it out on someone, take it out on the internet. Works most of the time~

Furree Katt said...

i totally agree with what you said about those girls who flip off at the camera and snobby people!

Miss H said...

Always feel free to rant! It's only natural. And don't feel bad, I hate people like that too!

Of One Heart said...

Girl, I think you're awesome and I love what you've said here. Feel good about you because you have had the courage to be honest about things we all think. Say it to her face and walk tall.

xoxo

Unknown said...

You're definitely not a horrible person. Everyone needs to rant once in a while. And everything you said is true. I hate those kind of people too.

Rachel said...

Arrogance annoys me beyond belief. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's fun to rant once in a while :)

xo.leslieanne said...

So today I was just randomly like "I wonder who reads my blog sometimes" and checked my stats, and I'm so thrilled that I'm listed under "good blogs"

Even though I don't know you and haven't even started to read your blog, I'm still grateful for the support <3

Eeshie said...

I.

KNOW.

RIGHT?!?!??!!?

Like, WHO are you pointing that finger at ANYWAY??? I bet THEY don't even know.

Mark said...

I'd rather see a girl flipping off the camera than some duckface. As for snobby people, they get their comeuppance eventually. Hope you do feel better soon.

zaynab. said...

So ~ iNever commented because iNever knew what was the proper thing to say.
So iRead this over and over.
I'm reading it over again right now.
But your so not horrible to writing that, everyone feels the same was as you in this. Rant all you want ~
& Of course you looked amazing in that photo.
Take you time Fiona, we'll always wait for you.

Anonymous said...

I love reading other people's rants - they give me a sigh of relief. Hazel mentioned you on her blog and now I'm checking you out. You got such a nice and honest personal blog. =)

Trish said...

oh yeah! i'm not the only one who dislikes those posing with their middle finger! :D

~BB~ said...

miss you! Where'd ya go?

Anonymous said...

:D I'm not alone!!!!

Nikhil said...

I want a new post! Your posts are so good to read & I'm missing your posts...post a new one soon!

Shahzad Shahzada said...

I hate it when girls do that also. It is not only you i think lot of us notice that. It really pisses me off when i see that.

Madelyn Juliet Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

Ezazi: It’s refreshing to know that I’m not the only one! & thank you!
Jodie-Ann: Those pictures ARE stupid! And thanks for the kind words! (:
Jay: Thank you!
Fang: Hahaha, that’s what I’m doing. Better to take it out on the internet than a person in real life. (:
Furree: Hurrah, I’m not the only one! :D
Hazel: Thank you, you’re so sweet! (:
Blog Writer: Thank you for the inspiring words, they really do help so much.
Kathy: Thank you!
Rachel: Ranting IS fun, isn’t it?
Leslieanne: No problem, your blog is simply amazing.
Eeshie: For all they know, they could be pointing their finger at the president. Ugh.
Mark: Oh my goodness, the worst is the horrendous duckface AND middle finger.
iZaynab: Thank you, as always, you make me feel a lot better. You have no idea how much I appreciate your support.
itin: Thank you, and reading rants are refreshing, I agree.
Trish: Yay!
~BB~: I’m coming back now haha
Zebra: (:
Nikhil: I’m back now, hopefully to stay
Shahzad: Agree agree agree
Daniela: Thank you so much!

Suwan:) said...

I agree with you 100% on this post! It is such a weird feeling to use the middle finger so I don't get how people can use it so freely.

Unknown said...

You actually turned that thought into words. I have a similar opinion myself! Yeah, I dislike teens who try to be rebels and 'free spirits'