pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a new perspective on colors.

Today at lunch, I had a conversation with a friend about the personalities of certain colors. It was probably the highlight of my day, so I guess I'll share the master list we came up with. (And we accidentally gave them genders.)

Red: Red is the most confident of the colors. He can pull of being a total jerk but still seem like a cool person. Because of this, he has lots of friends and followers who do his every bidding. (But he doesn't mind.)

Orange: This color is a teenage daredevil/punk. He has the type of personality that makes teachers angry and makes him a god in the eyes of his peers. He's unafraid of doing or saying what he thinks, and will take any punishment it brings him.

Yellow: Yellow is the most irritating. She's someone who makes sure that nobody does anything wrong, and the type who tattles on you when you take the playground swing she wants.

Green: He's the nerd. Always sitting in the front center of the classroom, he hangs onto every word the teacher says. He's the one that passes out the handouts. He's the one that volunteers to stay after school to do errands for the staff. Because of this, he's teased by his peers and his only friends are fellow dorks like himself.

Blue: She's the person who often gets ignored. Not many people know of her existence, but she doesn't mind. Blue is amazing at drawing, and often gets her sketches published in magazines and books.

Purple: Purple is a major drama queen. She's obnoxious, fake, and over-emotional. The only clothing she are ones that are super tight, and she has an army of male admirers.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

OMG! I love this!! I think you are spot on with these descriptions! It reminds me of a production called Blast - it's all about coming up with music that fits colors. You would probably like it.

Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to do a guest post for a guest post thing. My blog is www.growingpopularityblog.com and I would really like to feature this post. Let me know. Feel free to e-mail me at comments@growingpopularityblog.com