pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

we need more nice people in the world.

It makes me so happy whenever strangers smile at me.
Not a creepy I-watch-you-sleep-at-night smile, but at genuine one, like they really care about you.

I think that's amazing.

I was having a really bad day today.
And as I was walking home, the mailman waved and said hi to me.
That simple little thing made me so happy and gave me the courage to continue on with a positive attitude.

So now, whenever I can, I'm going to smile at strangers.
In an attempt to brighten their day too.

5 comments:

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Love this post. I agree :D I try to brighten peoples' days as much as possible. That's why I really made my blog: because I love to write and because I love to brighten peoples' days. :) At least, that's what I HOPE my blog does XD

ishashime said...

yay! you go girl. ;)

Kuroneko said...

:) :)

Furree Katt said...

*smiles at Fiona*

:D

Fiona said...

Jodie-Ann: Your blog is amazing. It definitely brightens my day. =]

Ishashime, Kuroneko and Furree: SMILES FOR EVERYONE! =D