pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

we could have had it ALLLL.

Adele, you are amazing.


I love her voice and how it has this lovely rich tone to it.
I'm a huge music snob, but her songs leave me breathless. She not over-processed like the artificially flavored stuff that's on the charts.
She's a person who just possesses raw talent.
When I listen to her, I get this feeling that everything comes from her heart and she really means what she's singing.

And you may have noticed that she's a bit bigger than other singers.
I think that it takes a lot of courage to live in a world filled with skinny models and still be able to hold your head high and continue to sing your heart out.
Could I do that? Would I be able to stomach the feeling of just being a couple pounds heavier than everyone around me?
I don't think I could.
In that way, Adele is a huge role model to me, in the way she's able to maintain her confidence and dignity.




She's beautiful and amazing.
And I think she deserves every bit of fame she's gotten.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with everything you said, but I have one complaint from a listener point of view: the lack of musical variety on 21.

zaynab. said...

Adele is the most wonderful singer there can be ~

Lioness Without A Pride said...

SHE NEEDS MORE FAME!!! SHE NEEDS ALL THE FAME AND GLORY IN THE WORLD!!!!
Rolling in The Deep is just.. mesmerizing.

Anonymous said...

I don't like her. She sounds like a MAN.

Furree Katt said...

i think Adele is so pretty ♥ and she looks like one of those super nice people, you know? so... huggable.
O.O

Anonymous said...

I love her music! She has such a unique voice and she sings with her heart. She. Is. Amazing. That is all :)

Unknown said...

Daaneiia: Naw, that's Cher.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

I love Adele!! But sadly, I couldn't see the vid. It says "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
RUDE!
I'm in CANADA! I am your NEIGHBOR! I'm not in Australia or something!
Geez. -.-
I'll just look the vid up on Youtube. xD

ishashime said...

i just only recently heard about her, but i have to say she is amazing! i agree that her voice is so rich and full of..something! i can't even explain it.
and yeah, i also love how she isn't really pressured into becoming stick thin like everyone else.

Fiona said...

VibeGirl: 21? What's that?

iZaynab: Agree agree agree. :D

Lioness: She deserves more fame than she has right now, but I feel like she'll get more and more famous the more and more she sings. [:

Daaneiia: HOW? Her voice is pretty deep, but I don't really think it sounds manly.

Furree Katt: Yeah, I know. Like one of those people you would ask for directions when you're lost because you know they're nice and probably have kids.
Or someone you just want to hug because they just have that teddy-bear vibe. :D

Lo: Exactly. I'm glad you agree! [:

Jodie-Ann: WHAAATTT? Canadians can't see it? Are you serious?
Canada is sort of like an extension to America. Sort of but not really. x]
But look the video up. It's super awesome.

Ishashime: I really don't think stick thin is pretty. Honestly, I think it's a bit sickly. O.O

~BB~ said...

LOVE Adele...seriously. That songs been in my head for weeks!