pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

thank you.

 Just a small section for people I'd like to thank in my life. Because it's okay to get cheesy at times like these. (:

So, thank you....

... Dad for always being there for me.

... Mom for forcing down my burnt baked goods and being able to smile and tell me that they're delicious. 

... stray cat for making my life a little more exciting by creeping by my front door.

... Kat for making me laugh in homeroom.

... Snooze Button for making me late to school every day.

... Henry for giving me motivation to study harder so I can get a better grade than you.

... socks for keeping my feet warm.

... Jan for preventing me from dying of boredom in Orchestra.

... Chris for making me laugh at swim practice, even though the coach is trying to make us die from exhaustion.


... Emily for being my first friend.


I don't know what I would do without you all. <3 Fi

No comments: