pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

my spanish class.

Teaching a language must be hard. Especially if you teach a class who forgot all the vocabulary and grammar rules over the summer.
But if you have the rule of no English, it's your own problem if you have a little trouble enforcing it.

A normal conversation in my class: (If it's in italics, it means it's in Spanish)


A: The answer to the pregunta is twenty uno.
B: I got twenty cuatro.
A: Well you're wrong.
Teacher: ¡Ustedes necesitan hablar español!  
A and B:  Sorry. I mean, lo siento. 
Brief pause. 
A: I still can't believe you're going out with my ex-novio. I am so pissed and enojado at you.
B: Jeez, you're so sensitive!
A: My freaking NOVIO! What were you thinking?
B: He's bonito.
A: This is over. We are no longer amigos.
B: Fine. Adios.

 I don't know about you, but I think it's hilarious how they manage to work in Spanish words while in a heated debate about boyfriends. Just so they don't get in trouble with the teacher. Ha.

Just wanted to share that tidbit with you all.


Adios, amigos. <3 Fi

3 comments:

a cat named cat said...

Some people are truly just silly :) Thanks for the follow :)

Jay G said...

no es fácil aprender nuevos idiomas. Yo tocar uno clase de espanol en el año pasado en mi universidad.
Sorry... if you can't read that, I took spanish last semester in University. It's hard but fun once you can have conversations.

Fiona said...

At Jay: o_o Wow, I'm never going to be that good. xD Congrats on being awesome at spanish. :P