pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

humidity needs to die in a hole.

I was going to write something nice and happy today. I really was. And when I woke up, I was positive that I was going to have a good day.

But then I went out the door.

And it was so damn HUMID! I. Hate. Humidity. It makes my hair frizz. It makes me sweat. It makes me feel disgusting.

I promised myself I wouldn't take out my anger here. So I won't. Which is why this is so short.


I wasn't the only girl with frizzy hair though. HA. :P  <3 Fi


P.S And I apologize for being all irritating and complain-y. 

4 comments:

Kamila said...

haha.. weather really does something to change our moods at a day.. haha :)

isabella777! said...

ha ha thats so true and so funny!!! i agree with you on the whole humidity needs to die in a whole i hate it so much!!!!! anyways im isabella but you can call me issy hpe we can be friends

Kamila said...

HI FIONA!! Guess what I gave you an award on my blog. Come check it out!

HERE!

Fiona said...

@ Kamila: So true. x] My mood is always directly linked to the weather ahaha.

@ Isabella: Hi, I'm Fiona. :D Nice to meet you. (: And humidity, does suck. Even my spanish teacher was complaining about it.
In english.
Which is pretty awkward because that was the only time she spoke english that period lol.