pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

tetris.

Tetris is probably my favorite thing in the entire world. And I'm not even kidding.
This is the only game I play anymore.
Because Pokemon, Xbox, and Call Of Duty just don't make the cut.

lovelovelovelovelove

When you think about it, it takes SO much talent to play Tetris.
You have to think really quickly and have good reaction time in the higher levels when the blocks start coming down really fast.
You have to be smart, because if you just place blocks randomly, you won't get a good score.
And you have to think ahead, because it shows the block that'll come next, and you need to keep that in mind.

It takes more skill to be good at Tetris, then it takes to be good at mindless shooting games that are currently popular.

And it's really fun. =D
So here's the link, in case you want to play it. Cause you know, it's kinda awesome. 


On a normal day, I fall asleep playing this. <3 Fi

6 comments:

Michelle said...

you should go to http://www.tetrisfriends.com/
I had a tetris phase in the summer and i played like everyday. Its cool, there are several different types of tetris (theyre basically the same but the end of the game varies- like you have to finish 10 rows or finish in 2 minutes, that sorta thing) and you can play against other people to see who wins..

Hanis. said...

You forgot to put in

'Don't get panic easily'

I find that is often my downfall. I do love Tetris! :D

Anonymous said...

OMGosh I love Tetris! My friends and I use to go on there all the time and try and beat each other... I always suck at the speed one though :(

Anyway you can never get bored of Tetris- it's an everylasting game!

Kamila said...

I never though about tetris from the past years... never... it makes me feel old reading this post.. hahaha

Fiona said...

@ Cinderella: Ahaha, I never knew that they had an entire site dedicated to tetris. x]
But I don't like all the versions, I think the classic is still the best.

@ Hanis: Oh yes.
Panic.
I'm bad at panic-control too. D:

@ Anonymous: Yeah, the speed one is haarrrd. But it's mainly cause I like to rotate the block around at least five times before I decide where I want to put it, ahaha.

@ Kamil: Psh, tetris is timeless.
My dad and I have tetris-offs all the time. (=

Not Completely Sane said...

I find that theres one fatal fall to tetris. IT'S TO ADDICTIVE!